Mike Florio does not expect CJ to be a Titan in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

OK, I seem to remember that we changed blocking schemes a couple of seasons ago, anyone else remember this. We went from a power blocking scheme to a zone, anyone else remember it that way?
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You're right. CJ didn't "suck all of a sudden". He's been on a steady decline since 2010. And now he's pretty much hit the wall.

Note: I'm not saying Palmer and the line do not suck. And I'm not saying CJ would be just as worthless on a competent team. But I believe his "blowing up" days are over.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wish him nothing but the worst moving forward.

Hope he fails miserably with whatever team gives him a chance.

If I were our coach, CJ would be off the team as of this morning... it would make a huge statement to all of our players and probably make them play harder.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I was being sarcastic. As in making fun of everyone over reacting on here and having fluctuating opinions week to week!
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm down as long we can keep CJtheBEAST around and not ship him off with CJ.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

So was I.
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

I think don't a brainless CJ will restructure and he'll be released.. Good riddance. Go play for The Eagles for a year...
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Haha, would love to see that. Let him see if the Philly fanbase takes being called "fake fans" as well as ours did.
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Undoubtedly CJ would instantly have a 100y game, then pull a hammy and ride the bench for the season and end up backing up some young guy on The Dolphins the following year..
    Then done.
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Exactly. The worst part of all this is that instead of just going back to what we were doing under Fisher/Dinger (RIP) Palmer would rather ruin this team and waste the players talents while running his "offense" (which is undoubtedly quite offensive)
    • High Five High Five x 2