Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mike Florio does not expect CJ to be a Titan in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,745
    OK, I seem to remember that we changed blocking schemes a couple of seasons ago, anyone else remember this. We went from a power blocking scheme to a zone, anyone else remember it that way?
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,287
    You're right. CJ didn't "suck all of a sudden". He's been on a steady decline since 2010. And now he's pretty much hit the wall.

Note: I'm not saying Palmer and the line do not suck. And I'm not saying CJ would be just as worthless on a competent team. But I believe his "blowing up" days are over.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,149
    I wish him nothing but the worst moving forward.

Hope he fails miserably with whatever team gives him a chance.

If I were our coach, CJ would be off the team as of this morning... it would make a huge statement to all of our players and probably make them play harder.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    I was being sarcastic. As in making fun of everyone over reacting on here and having fluctuating opinions week to week!
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,831
    I'm down as long we can keep CJtheBEAST around and not ship him off with CJ.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,745
    So was I.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    I think don't a brainless CJ will restructure and he'll be released.. Good riddance. Go play for The Eagles for a year...
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,287
    Haha, would love to see that. Let him see if the Philly fanbase takes being called "fake fans" as well as ours did.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    Undoubtedly CJ would instantly have a 100y game, then pull a hammy and ride the bench for the season and end up backing up some young guy on The Dolphins the following year..
    Then done.
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Exactly. The worst part of all this is that instead of just going back to what we were doing under Fisher/Dinger (RIP) Palmer would rather ruin this team and waste the players talents while running his "offense" (which is undoubtedly quite offensive)
    Parking Lot B and Titans Eternal high five this.