Mike Griffin is bored LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or bored in november.

Im still POd about that nonhit he decided to not lay against the tarpkitties in w1

33 probably hasnt thought about his lack of fortitude on that play since watching the film that monday.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Michael Griffin hasn't played as great as we all know he can the last 2 seasons but I know that once we get some kind of pass rush he'll regain his pro bowl form. He's got all the physical tools but it seems there are some mental errors/mistakes that are making him play worse than he can.

I really do hope that we re-sign him and he gets back to the Griff we all raved about after his first couple of seasons. I want him to remain a Titan. Has he made some bad plays? Yes of course, but he's also a way better option that what we can get to replace him with.

3. Big Time Titan

Damn JC I just saw where he put you on blast like that. Damn! Crazy to think that some of the guys actually come through the site.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Of course they do, Jim Wyatt borrows ideas from here all the time.

We make up a discussion, 2 days later its in the papers.

5. Big Time Titan

That sh!+s crazy yo. He straight up tagged your name and everything. Well if he does come back with us next year and goes on Beast Mode we can all thank you for it!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

If that does end up happening I can't take the credit, it's all up to Mike whether or not he gets back to Pro Bowl form. He's in a good system with good players around him, he controls his own destiny.

And you see I use this same avatar everywhere, I'm not trying to kick a guy while he's down while hiding behind a computer screen. I actually care about his future with or without the Titans, he's good guy. He knows where to find me, I hold myself accountable for everything I say.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Classic example was the 2 seasons fat Albert was playing too get paid.

I started tracking Titan opponents records the week after playing Tennessee. It was shocking how terruble their records was. like under 25% or something. i called it the 'double beat'

Kuharsky rebranded it but totally stole the idea from me. Stupid PK is total suPK

8. JCBRAVE

I don't mind more creditable writers taking ideas, and making them their own. Just so long as the message gets out there, thats all that matters.

I mean how far can we take ideas on this site? Not that far.

9. JCBRAVE

I'm dumbfounded at how many blind ignorant people there are telling these athletes how great they are. No wonder some of them beat and force themselves on women. They've never been told no.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're suck ups. Hoping that if they brown nose they'll become friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar