Mike Keith in East TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Hey everyone! This is Brad's wife, hopefully I won't get in too much trouble for using his account (shhhh! Don't tell him).

I'm in the Maryville Rotary Club just outside of Knoxville and I have asked Mike Keith to be our speaker this Thursday at noon. If anyone is in the area and wants to come hear Mike speak please email me at [email protected] and I'll add you to the guest list.

The details are:
    Green Meadow Country Club
    1700 Louisville Road
    Alcoa, TN 37701

Thursday, Feb. 7th at noon
    lunch is $9 per person (it isn't great but it usually isn't bad either)

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wish I could make it. I really do.

Good luck with your luncheon Karin.

[​IMG]

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Apparently he was in knoxville last weekend too. A friend of mine interviewed him.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He remains one of the classiest people associated with the Titans organization.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I listen to Mike Keith all day, every day.

My email notification "chime" at work is a sound bite of Mike Keith calling "Touchdown Titans".

Gives the office quite a shock when I have taken the laptop home at night and the kids have been playing on it and fired the volume up to the max!!!!

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Mike Keith and Pat Ryan were a great team.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Anytime we can get classy guys like Mike Keith over here in East Tennessee is a great day. I wish he was on the radio everyday here. Anything would be better than the ignorant sports media we have to put up with. Nothing better than ignorant chatter by necks about "Tennersee" football. Boy! gosh I sure do luv dem vols. Mike Keith is a breath of fresh air in the smog of retardation that is all Knoxville sports radio, t.v. and print media. I could go on for days. They are the single reason I bought satellite radio and only use the dribble that is the Knoxville News Sentinel for kindling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar