Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mike Martin ranked #10 at DT according to BR.....(Casey at #16)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by munie, Apr 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. munie Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $68
    J Falk high fives this.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Was this a Titans fan that wrote this?!?! lol..nobody on our D-line should be ranked that high based off how they played last season...

However, we should have a much improved d-line with Casey and Martin playing beside the big boys we signed....Our d-line was horrid last season because instead of having some big beasts beside one of these guys we had Senderrick Marks/Karl Klug...I see Casey and Martin improving even further...getting more sacks and more TFL. I'm very, very excited.
    :banjump:
    TitanJeff high fives this.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Ranking for Martin is too low. On a per snap basis, he was one of the best DT's in the league. Casey is about right.
  4. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    Mike Martin is an absolute beast, that's why to me the Star pick at #10 doesn't make sense. We have three stud DT's
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $187
    After reading that you wouldn't think that we struggled against the run so much last year
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $187
    But really I don't think our D was that bad last year ... they were just on the field way too much.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $187
    I mean, our D was bad last year, but looked even worse than they should've
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I'd say those rankings are fair. Hopefully the signing of Hill will help even more, keeping a fresh rotation in will reduce snaps, but increase productivity. Plus having a massive body next to Casey/Martin should do wonders.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    bleacher report - pigeons!
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Not all bleacher report is pigeons, this NFL1000 is being done by Matt Miller. He knows his stuff, but also makes some crazy predictions. He's @nfldraftscout on twitter (if you have it), he's a good follow.