Mike Mularkey Farewell tour 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol damn fry

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I always like Mularkey, but he's got to go. I don't care if we go undefeated the rest of the season. We should be trending up, but are doing the exact opposite. Worried w Watson killing it in Hou, Jags a QB away from being legit, Dolts still suck tho (until Lucks 100). We're about to be the laughing stock on the AFC South if **** doesnt change.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree....Mariota injury aside, with our talent we should be looking much stronger than we have. That Cows game was telling to me (actually more reinforcing actually, since I have not been a fan of the Mularkey extension since it occurred)....our coaching staff is what has, is, and will continue to hold this team back. As you state, two of the three teams in this division are on the upswing, and we are just treading water here....

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

All we need is a healthy mariota, let derrick Henry and Corey davis see the field and a couple of wins over sorry teams and we are 4 and 3 going into the bye. We can right this ship

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

but someone besides mariota has to make a playt

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

if we come out flat tonight I expect the locals to be at Mularkeys house with for sale signs and toilet paper

7. JCBRAVE

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

4 and 3 at the turn is not "righting the ship"....it is well on the way to another 9-7 season IMO. That is going to be our ceiling with the current coaching staff IMO, and is not acceptable given the level of talent on this team (including those that you mention).

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This team isn't as talented as we thought with Corey Davis on the sidelines and Decker looking like a shell of his former self

10. JCBRAVE

Decker looks about the same to me physically, but here he's not being used as well as in NY and Denver, MUCH less opportunities under Robiskie

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar