Mike Munchak and his Offensive Coordinator Choices

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EdRomeo, Mar 25, 2013.

1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

All laggains has to do is figure out how to structure the offense around Locker. Something Palmer could not figure out. Can't be that freakin difficult. I agree with the Loggains being young aspect. Young guys usually bring in a creativity and ideas that haven't been seen before. He didn't have much of an opportunity last season as he came in. Can you imagine the nighmare if he tried to change up the system mid year? with a bad team?

I am looking forward to see what happens. Hell, we have a MUCH improved roster, how bad could it be??? :drunk:
  2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Munch isnt a headcoach. He doesnt have the right ideas to put together a winning formula.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Does anyone know what type of offense Loggains will run or where his offensive roots come from?

If he's gonna run the same offense as Palmer will swapping playcallers make enough of a difference?
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I know 1 thing for sure, we'll be using a lot more 2 TE's formations

I suspect we'll feature some read option stuff

and thats all we really have an idea about

a lot of folks are assuming he'll bring back Dinger's O since thats who he's worked under most the time
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

2 TE's? Good thing we got rid of that oversized retard WR that wanted 8mill a year
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I'm excited to see what Loggains has up his sleeve. I agree that the 'young' factor can work in his/Locker's favor.

But no I don't think Webster is on the hot seat. The guy has been a pretty good GM thus far.
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

LOL no, no it shouldn't. Nothing worse then miscorrecting someone's correct grammar.
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Is our roster really that improved? I mean other than the safety position and the signing of Levitre our team still needs a lot. Levitre helps but we still need more help on the Oline. We also lost one of our best weapons in Cook. I think he have improved a little but a lot of people on here are getting too excited and are hoping for too much!
  9. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

We also signed two highly regarded rotational O-linemen. And one of the best and most versatile blocking TEs in the game to replace the least dimensional TE who got paid as though he is actually proven. Don't give me overpaid bullshizz either, we got a more well-rounded TE for half the price. Everything this FO has done is going to make this team better, and there is absolutely no reason to believe otherwise.
  10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

How was cook one of the best weapon? Wasn't his stats like 600 yards and 3 TDs?