Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clayriddick, Dec 26, 2012.

1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

What I'm saying is simple, he looked good last year, he looked decent before the line fell apart this year. He has less starts than any of these rookies you're in love with. He's in a much worse situation than any of these QBs you're in love with. I'll wait until the end of next season to apply the bust tag if he truly is. I don't know if he is or isn't. I see a god awful football team led by the best of the bottom of the barrel.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I will be the first to go to bat for codpiece, we disagree on plenty of things but the guy does know his team pretty well.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

I'm not in love with these other qbs... They just happen to be winning... Despite their teams own problems... Locker... Not so much. And I'm not so sure he's going to turn it around because I'm seeing on the the most inaccurate qbs in the league... THAT'S what I don't like.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I think it would help his mechanics and his happy feet, yeah. There have been several throws in the last month where Locker hasn't been able to step into the throw at all. The ball to Wright today on third down is the perfect example. Deuce Lutui got pushed into Locker's lap and he couldn't step into it at all.

His first three games of the season he got sacked two times. His completion % in those games was 62%. Since the entire offensive line got put on IR he's been sacked 22 times and his completion % went to 54%.

I don't think Locker is an accurate thrower, but I don't think it's a fair assessment when you have an offensive line playing like that. He gets one more year.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I agree with Fry. Last weeks game was terrible the o line gave up 7 sacks and Jake was hit on just about every single passing play. I thought they were going to end up taking the kid out of there on stretcher.
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

you must be new.
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Which one is the good one?
  8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

No been a fan since 1997. Check the cap numbers.