Miller signed, Ealy cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fairwin, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Man....why Ealy cut someone else.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So much for the ealy hype eh?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude hasn't made a catch, he isn't going to make plays for anyone. He'll probably be back on the team soon.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny is right as long as some GM doesn't read this board and buy into the ealy is a stud hype.

Come on the guy is an undrafted rookie as in nobody thought enough of him to draft him out of over 200 guys! He makes a couple of catches in preseason and some go ga ga. Nobody is going to make a roster spot open for him.. He'll be on the ps..

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. Ealy sucks.

He's another in a long line of guys who run poor routes and have hands of brick. I hear he's got a knee too.

*wink, wink, nudge nudge*

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He will be on A PS somewhere. It is possible he decides to play on another teams PS if he thinks he has a better chance during the season or next eyar cracking their roster. I do think he probably is more valuable to the Titans right now because he has had a camp in our system so my bet is he comes back at some point.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm hoping Young going to bat for him makes him a bit more loyal to the Titans. As soon as Hentrich's back is 100%, Ealy will be back.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

and let's face it - a receiver cut by the Titans isn't going to be exciting news in any FO in the league... So he should clear waivers and be back. Ealy got squeezed out in a numbers game - these were our inactives against the Colts:

#11 WR Paul Williams
    #21 CB Reynaldo Hill
    #42 RB Chris Henry
    #48 FB Casey Cramer
    #64 G/C Leroy Harris
    #82 WR Biren Ealy
    #90 DT Randy Starks
    #94 DE Bryce Fisher

Tough to make a case that the 7th WR should be kept over any other position. Bummer though, I had just said I hoped he got a shot in a game soon.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Randy Starks...you are the weakest link!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar