Mock 2016 Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rekirts, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I hate this game.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

More realistic for me: Ivory instead of Miller, no Trevathan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I cannot see why we would want to keep stevens. Benjamin would be a big upgrade over douglas.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stevens is accountable, thats really his only selling point. he will seal off an edge and catch the ball if he's left open. not gonna impress you but is reliable

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Don't really want my kid playing WR either. They still get the big headshots and if not that they get their knees taken out.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wrs get creamed but they're enough away from the action to not get blindsided 1000x in their career. There are rules in place that make defenders pull up on defenseless receivers giving them a fighting chance at not catching a concussion, everybody else is in the thick of things every play.

Qbs have it easier too for similar reasons. By far the safest jobs in football after punter and kicker

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Bring this guy back? Depth/Vet?

Lions informed MLB Stephen Tulloch of his release.

The move apparently won't become official until the start of the new league year, but we're marking Tulloch as cut for bookkeeping purposes. His release frees up $6 million in cap space for the Lions. Returning from a torn ACL, Tulloch started all 16 games in 2015, playing 737 snaps in his age-30 season. Tulloch turned 31 last month. Tulloch has always been a tackling machine, but was no longer a three-down player last season. He'll likely be limited to low-base, incentive-laden offers in free agency.
    Related: Lions

Source: Rand Getlin on Twitter
    Feb 18 - 7:47 PM

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Out of the 888,973, Ka-Gillian mocks people have posted in here over the years, especially concerning the draft, it would be interesting to know if ANYONE has been remotely "on track" with the "real outcome" , from the 2nd round on ... I'm guessing 0.000000007431 % have been correct on mock picks

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yeah, I am using "mock" in the "making fun of" sense here.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Here is my Mock. We have plenty of money and FO seems willing to use it.

Sign:
    M. Schwartz - RT
    Tashaun Gipson - FS (Weddle wants to go to a contender)
    Damon Harrison - NT
    Alex Boone - G
    James Laurinaitis - LB
    Chris Long - DE

(Unrealistic awesome signing - Olivier Vernon)

Draft:
    1. Ramsey - CB
    2. Doctson/Miller - WR
    3. Scooby Wright III - OLB
    4. Kenyan Drake - RB

#20 titans1839, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar