Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.
You can in the parallel universe where a FG attempt only takes 1 second
If the NFL was rigged ...
1. Then the Cowboys would win A LOT more games than they do.
- This is "America's Team" and one of the big money makers for the NFL. If the NFL was rigged then the Cowboys would be in the playoffs nearly every year, with SB appearances every few years.
2. Teams like the Browns/Raiders wouldn't exist
- Not saying that the franchise would go away, but if the NFL was rigged then you wouldn't see teams be so bad for so long. It is in the best interest of the NFL for every team to have at least at least 1 good season every few years, and at least a WC birth to keep fans interested and have high hopes.
3. Jags would've been to a SB by now.
- The theory of the Titans making the SB because the franchise was struggling can be shot down with this. The jags can't sell out games and have to cover their stadium in tarps. Fan interest is at an all time low with that team right now ... and yet they aren't having some magical season.
4. There would never be a boring SB
- See Colts vs. Bears ... yeah if the NFL was rigged, that sh*t wouldn't happen
The whole concept is stupid.
Conspiracy theories are for ignorant people so they can feel like they know something that others don't when in reality they are just idiots.
Good point i guess the owners of those teams are not in on the conspiracy.
I'm not going to read that. It's some random dude blogging.
And he probably has many other radical theories aside from this one.
LIFE IS RIGGED!!!
Speaking of insane conspiracy theorists, I just found out about "reptilians" yesterday.
You mean little green creatures?
There is some decent content in there, but its mostly crap.
No.. Lizard creatures that are evil and take human form.. like a lot of our politicians are supposedly reptilians. It sounds ridiculous because it is.