Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

More evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    [IMG]
  2. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $909
    But who is more influential to the mass population?? You see them talk about Beyoncé 24/7. You never hear anything about Bill Gates. I think that's why you see a lot of people say some celebs are illuminati, more so of the stage and influence they have over the younger generation then how much money they have. I think it's all BS tbh, but who knows.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    am I reptile cuz I cant stand staring at someone without breaking eye contact in a convo
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Yes, Beyoncé and Jay Z may be influential to a part of the population, but what message are they actually bringing? Nothing of any merit. 99 problems, and single ladies, and girls run the world.

Jay Z just tries to co-opt the illuminati stuff to where people believe he is bigger and more influential than he is. He is not really influential to anyone but teenage rap fans.
    titan520 and DeeT04 high five this.
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,775
    He isn't really influential to hip hop fans or the genre in general.

His act is old and it is lame as hell that your overrated wife shows up in every single you release.
    TBaker34 and titan520 high five this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    I don't know if I would say the Gates isn't influential. I'd say everyone in this thread has used something by Bill Gates within the past few hours.....
    TBaker34 and titan520 high five this.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    WHO RUN THE WORLD? girls.

WHO RUN THE WORLD? girls.

WHO RUN THIS MOTHA? girls.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    ive never liked jay z

anyone hear that track im not a writer im a biter that just plays like 8 minutes straight of straight up jay z biting to the fullest
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,775
    Not unless he developed Android, McDonald's, Samsung or Chevrolet.

Suck it
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537

Gates is influential. I was using him as a scope to how little money Beyoncé actually has compared to the Big dogs. if there are truly Illuminati leaders, they would make even Gates look like a small fry.
    Scarecrow high fives this.