More evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

But who is more influential to the mass population?? You see them talk about Beyoncé 24/7. You never hear anything about Bill Gates. I think that's why you see a lot of people say some celebs are illuminati, more so of the stage and influence they have over the younger generation then how much money they have. I think it's all BS tbh, but who knows.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

am I reptile cuz I cant stand staring at someone without breaking eye contact in a convo

4. nickmsmith

Yes, Beyoncé and Jay Z may be influential to a part of the population, but what message are they actually bringing? Nothing of any merit. 99 problems, and single ladies, and girls run the world.

Jay Z just tries to co-opt the illuminati stuff to where people believe he is bigger and more influential than he is. He is not really influential to anyone but teenage rap fans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

He isn't really influential to hip hop fans or the genre in general.

His act is old and it is lame as hell that your overrated wife shows up in every single you release.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know if I would say the Gates isn't influential. I'd say everyone in this thread has used something by Bill Gates within the past few hours.....

7. nickmsmith

WHO RUN THE WORLD? girls.

WHO RUN THE WORLD? girls.

WHO RUN THIS MOTHA? girls.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ive never liked jay z

anyone hear that track im not a writer im a biter that just plays like 8 minutes straight of straight up jay z biting to the fullest

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Not unless he developed Android, McDonald's, Samsung or Chevrolet.

Suck it

10. nickmsmith

Gates is influential. I was using him as a scope to how little money Beyoncé actually has compared to the Big dogs. if there are truly Illuminati leaders, they would make even Gates look like a small fry.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar