Morgan Doubtful for Week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He needs more than 3 weeks. At least thats what I'd give him. He could run soon, and that good news, but to put the weight of NFL blockers on it after 2-3 weeks would screw him up for good. I'm not a doctor, but I know knees, and I'd say we wont see him til the Steelers game.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI i was the strongest advocate for us drafting Dunlap in the 2010 draft. It's not a 20/20 hindsight opinion.

I always am concerned when we draft the guy everybody expects us to take. Morgan wasn't a horrible choice at all he had similar numbers in the Acc to Quinn and actually beat out Quinn for Acc defensive player of the year. I just thought Dunlap had that extra something that you have to go after.

You could argue that Dyson was the less risky pick over Moss in 1998 as well. Moss beat up a kid in high school and supposedly like smoking weed. How did that work out? Like Moss Dunlap was an athletic freak at his position.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again for emphasis, i wanted us to draft Dunlap all along. We debated that on several threads before that draft.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Go ahead a cut morgan...he wasting our time.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

jesse why are you hear still===your posts scream troll and idiotic let along a true fan...

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He had a bad injury that will hold him back a while and may impair his career. The Titans need to get what they can out of him and should be patient.

It's frustrating to draft a guy and have him go down right away like that but it happens. It's not like Morgan was injury prone when we drafted him.

The Bengals drafted the RB Irons early in the 2nd rd a couple of years ago and he tore his knee in camp and they never got a yard out of him. We all know what happened to Givens for us after we signed him to a big deal.

I'm sure Morgan will be here at least through 2012 before they even consider letting him go.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar