Moss - "I'm not Woody".....Wants to stay with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He must love the paycheck he is getting for doing nothing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He isn't Woody. He's Randy. Woody is just a name he uses when telling the truth about Jeff Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gimme a reason to buy a #81 jersey next Christmas Randy.

5. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Are we picking up TO too?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Definitely sounded like him, but he's right, it's not his MO. He's usually not afraid to tell it like it is, regardless of the repercussions.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahaha... you got me!

That just goes to show you how much of a non-impact he's been. It slipped up on me he doesn't wear #81 anymore.

It's #84 now... (again)

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...because you could get an old Paul Williams jersey for real cheap?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I love how the local media here are all like "Well, Randy said he's not Woody. There you have it folks!" :ha:

If Randy really did call into the 3 Hour Lunch using a fake name then why in the hell would he just come right out and admit it the first time he's publicly asked about it? I swear our media is so lame.

To make things more suspicious, the 3 Hour Lunch hosts have been pleading for "Woody" to call back in and clear things up every single day since. And still no word from Woody. Obviously he's a fan of the show enough to call in. Yet he apparently hasn't been listening since he made the call. Oh, and a guy called in the other day and said he knew and went to high school with Randy. He said "it's definitely him" and back in those days Randy had a dog named.... you guess it, Woody.

I'll admit that I want it to be true on some level. But it's all just so suspicious.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LMAO

That's sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar