Most hated Titans rival?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Apr 15, 2012.

?
  1. Steelers

32.8%
  2. Ravens

40.3%
  3. Colts

4.5%
  4. Jaguars

3.0%
  5. Texans

16.4%
  6. Other

3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

this one was tough...it was between the Ravens and the Tejans...ended up going Ravens

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't really need to respond, seeing as my username answers the question for me.

I always hated the Ravens since 2000. Then the hate really died down and I didn't care as much until the same thing happened a few years ago. Now I will forever hate them.

I do not have an issue with Ravens fans, however. The Steelers fans are easily my most hated fanbase. I was at a friend's house the other day. He has a ton of roommates. They were watching the Flyers/Penguins game. I told them we should watch the Preds game instead. One of them says "he's from Pittsburgh (pointing at guy on couch)." Guy was a douche. Big surprise. Too bad none of their fans would give two sh*ts if they were like us with 0 rings. #1 fans my @ss... Worst fans. Hands down.

I know this girl who's a Steelers fan... She told me her sister (also a Steelers fan) got punched in the face by a Titans fan at the 2008 game. lolololololololololol

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Well, we were only in the same division with those motherrapers for 30 years. How can you forget 30 years of hating those sons of biches? Or do you just want to pretend that all of a sudden they became nice guys after the last division realignment?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As far as fans go, its San Diego. Completely fair weathered and just douche bags all around.

I LOVED when I was out and about at stores and during the season, not a single bit of Chargers, or Padres gear was seen UNTIL they made it into the post season. As soon as the post season started, if it did, jerseys, flags, and t shirts were every where.

They did that with the surrounding areas as well. The only team they really get behind and support are the Lakers and I would bet they would not even support those guys if Kobe wasn't there.

I love the city itself, but the people their really suck.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Recent trends say most hated rival is no team but the ex HC :clown:

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

AHHH

I meant to put the Rams up there for obvious reasons with Fisher and the Superbowl but it just slipped.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Mine is special since I live in PA but without a doubt for me it's the Steelers. Old AFC Central rivals.

I think the biggest issue is how the Steelers get 10 times more credit for when they do things we do since they're a bigger name.

If Mendenhall broke 2k yards, he'd be getting put into GOAT conversations but since it was just Titans' Chris Johnson it was meh what have you done lately or "break 2k again and I'll be impressed" sort of talk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. gran54

gran54 Starter

Most hated rival for me is the Texans

And most hated team in the NFL for me is bar none, The Dallas Cowboys. God, I hate them with a passion. Words cannot describe.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Probably a tie with the Ravens & Texans. I also despite the Colts, Jags & Steelers.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I have to go Texans currently. Jags and Ravens to a certain extent.

Mainly the Cows. Hate the Cows.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar