Most Indispensable Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jul 7, 2007.

?
  1. Vince Young -Tennessee

16 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. L.T. -San Diego

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Payton Manning - Indy

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
  4. Drew Brees - New Orleans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Young54, Vince Young is definatly our best play maker.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they dont win a game with jim sorgi at the helm.

3. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

Am I the only person that remembers that no one in the history of the league has scored more at the RB position than LT? And the Chargers having a great defense? Was I the only one that watched the playoffs? Even though the Pats WRs were just trying to lose the game, they still couldn't stop them. Don't drink the "Lights Out" Kool Aid. I'm sorry but I can't see Turner being anything other than a good change of pace back, and all this talk about the Chargers being just as good with him, well sounds kinda stupid to me. Not saying that they will not win a game (with Turner), but they probably go to the SUPER BOWL, with him and without him... well they have NO CHANCE. The any other team I could see going to the big dance is maybe the Saints, but a team of retired vets could make the Super Bowl in the NFC.
    I just don't get all this Manning talk, and I'm a UT fan. Think about it, he had 2 top 10 WRs, a top 5 TE, a very good young RB, and a solid line. I think all the audibles have peoples minds f*cked. Remember this is the same Manning that threw 4 picks against the Pats in the AFC championship a couple years ago, and I believe still has more picks then TDs against them. Are you going to tell me that if the Pats weren't HORRIBLE at the WD position that Manning would have a ring right now? I just don't see them pulling anything out of there asses this year. I might can see the Chargers beating them, but they would HAVE TO have LT. That to me is why LT is the most important person in this poll, Manning probably doesn't have a good chance to beat the Pats, but the Chargers have a shoot, WITH LT. Maybe you guys weren't paying attention or something, but LT is probably going to be in the Top 3, ALL TIME, when it's all said and done. Wait, manning will probably be the best of all time when he's done... anyways, I think I made my half assed point...

4. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Manning he was great at UT and he is great with the Colts...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

ANY average QB would be a pro-bowler playing in the Colt's offense.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I beg to differ.
    I think that any avg starting WR would look like a pro-bowler playing in the Dolts' offense with Peyton at QB.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

i was referring to the defense.

and that’s my point. Vince isn’t our best playmaker, hes our ONLY playmaker. I guess some Titans fans here are just plain ignorant. Everyone in this forum completely overrates our team. they think that we have a good or great team…that’s wrong! with out VY our team is garbage. Shoot, even with VY our team is average at best.

How can people not see that with out Vince Young, our team would barely win 2 games????? We might even be 0-16

you cant say that the Saints, and u definitively can’t say that about the Colts or Chargers.

8. Deuce Wayne

I suppose that's why they supply him with first rounders to throw to, other than Stokely (whom Manning personally requested).
    No other qb in the league has near the help. The line that gives you 10 seconds to find 1 open man while there are usually at least 3 open haha. The RB threat that can catch. He's never had to deal without these things like other qbs have.
    And once he does, he'll completely shatter. Give Manning an average O-line and he'd miss the pro-bowl.

9. Deuce Wayne

speaking of over rating players on our team...

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

^^^ no, no, no. if anything its a player not player's', so u need to drop the S from ur statement. and im not overrating him. im not even sure if he's at top 10 QB. but what he is, is a winner and a game changer. and without Young on our team, the Titans are totally worthless. what he brings to this team is hope, confidence, and most importantly, a chance. he’s our ONLY chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar