most valuable player so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roy322, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

who would have foreseen at the beginning of the year Mark Mariana going down was going to affect us as much as it has. imagine if he would have been here for us all year. not only does he make good runs on returns he makes good decisions. Lets hope that has finally been taken care of signing leon . So far we havent done great but ok i been thinking with mariana we wouldnt be constant be starting inside the 15 or fumbling . So for his field decisions that we have not got the benefit of this year. i can see just how bad he has been missed. So for a 4-6 team our most valuable player hasnt played this year

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I mean don't get me wrong I like marc... but C'mon son!! lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

dont get me wrong i dont think mark is great but after seeing what we have had this year so far. its clear we have missed him. And i really think if he had been here we would have been a better team not always starting inside the 20

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its not so much Marc, as much as it is how terribly ill prepared we were in case of injury. This was a guy a year removed from having a bone sticking out of his leg, and we didn't bring in ANY guy capable of fielding punts?

But hey, I hate how Munch doesn't yell, thats what pisses me off the most.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are going to want to upload an avatar. Just click on the generic Titans logo above your name and go from there.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Marc may be missed in a huge way, but Kendall is our MVP. Hands down.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Kendall is def the MVP of this team so far. But Al and casey are both having great individual seasons to

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would say ATV is MVP with Fitz at #2. Who would've thought that at the start of the year?

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey is up there too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Fitz??? I have to see a hell of a lot more from him to say he is this teams MVP, 1 "Good" game shouldn't make him MVP. Now if he goes out and leads this team to wins the last 5 games then yea Fitz would be the MVP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar