Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

most valuable player so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roy322, Nov 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Roy322 Rookie

Moolah:
    $85
    who would have foreseen at the beginning of the year Mark Mariana going down was going to affect us as much as it has. imagine if he would have been here for us all year. not only does he make good runs on returns he makes good decisions. Lets hope that has finally been taken care of signing leon . So far we havent done great but ok i been thinking with mariana we wouldnt be constant be starting inside the 15 or fumbling . So for his field decisions that we have not got the benefit of this year. i can see just how bad he has been missed. So for a 4-6 team our most valuable player hasnt played this year
  2. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $844
    I mean don't get me wrong I like marc... but C'mon son!! lol
    cdubbs2121 and Alex1939 high five this.
  3. Roy322 Rookie

Moolah:
    $85
    dont get me wrong i dont think mark is great but after seeing what we have had this year so far. its clear we have missed him. And i really think if he had been here we would have been a better team not always starting inside the 20
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $91
    Its not so much Marc, as much as it is how terribly ill prepared we were in case of injury. This was a guy a year removed from having a bone sticking out of his leg, and we didn't bring in ANY guy capable of fielding punts?

But hey, I hate how Munch doesn't yell, thats what pisses me off the most.
    CalgaryTitansFan, cdubbs2121 and Fry high five this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,074
    You are going to want to upload an avatar. Just click on the generic Titans logo above your name and go from there.
    Two Kings, cdubbs2121 and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $745
    Marc may be missed in a huge way, but Kendall is our MVP. Hands down.
  7. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $844
    Kendall is def the MVP of this team so far. But Al and casey are both having great individual seasons to
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,811
    I would say ATV is MVP with Fitz at #2. Who would've thought that at the start of the year?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,811
    Casey is up there too.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $844
    Fitz??? I have to see a hell of a lot more from him to say he is this teams MVP, 1 "Good" game shouldn't make him MVP. Now if he goes out and leads this team to wins the last 5 games then yea Fitz would be the MVP