most valuable player so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roy322, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Wright on offense for sure...

ATV over Casey, by just a hair.

Even though Casey has some good numbers, he has sometimes disappeared in the middle of games and has also allowed runs up the middle a bit too much for my liking.

ATV 'blanketing' his side (almost 24/7) along with his instinctive INTs and deflections, gets the nod. He didn't get those numbers b/c QBs threw bad throws or b/c of deflected INTs, he got them b/c he's been shadowing the receiver like never before, and DRIVING to the ball on those underneath throws like no one's business....

As the expression goes, both the receiver and defender have a right to make a play on the ball, and he has really taken that to heart...

A little over half-way through the season, in a league full of macho beasts, who woulda thought that little Wright and little ATV would be our MVPs....

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Not to take anything away from AtV (massive fan even when most were capping on him much like they capped on kendall last year), but ATV is our 2nd MVP after kendall.

If we dont hurry up and sign ATV, he will be gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yep. These are the only three who should even be in the conversation.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Hes had 3 very good games, we just happened to lose 2 of em.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

ATV for sure, he's my favourite guy on D. Fitz, no not so much. Locker looked like he was improving, but Fitz was nothing special in his first stint. He is playing much smarter ball now though, props to him for sure.

In my eyes its:

D - ATV
    O - KW

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree, but my concern is he is ok until a contract year and then BAM, this year he's straight up balling. I liked him in previous years but he has really stepped up. Is that going to continue once he gets paid? I hope so, but it's a concern in the back of my mind. That said, I still want him here next year no doubt.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

I think he has steadily progressed. I have a feeling the game slowed down for him finally. I think he starts his probowl count this year.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ive always thought verner was vastly underrated his entire career

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wiggles! for MVP. "More Vomit Please"

10. GOFIGURETITANS

Unfortunately, i think he is about to be valued properly and i am afraid it wont be by us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar