MotW3 - Fry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Never been to the Nashville Symphony. I've seen one in Atlanta and usually end up driving down to Tampa a couple of times a year.

2. Fry

1. I can't remember the last time I went through a drive-thru. It's been years. I think if you're hungry enough you can get out of the car and walk. Although the only fast food I eat is Pollo Tropical.
    2. I prefer to make my own pizza, but if I have to pick one I'll take a place in Tallahassee called Momo's.
    3. Tie between Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. It was Spartacus before Andy Whitfield died/was replaced.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I wish they had Pollo Tropical here dammit!

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

1) Have you seen every episode of Futurama?
    2) How much slerm do you actually need?
    3) Why don't honey badger give a f#ck?

5. Fry

Pollo Tropical is slowly moving north. A couple opened in Jacksonville in the last year and there has been one in Tallahassee for a few years, although that one is on FSU's campus.

6. Fry

1. I have not seen every episode. The newer ones were pretty bad, so I stopped watching them.
    2. My diet consists of three things: yogurt, turkey sandwiches and slurm.
    3. Honey badger is just misunderstood.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah there's one in Atlanta believe it or not.
    How the hell KFC and Sick-Fil-A can continue to do good business in Middle TN year after year considering the horrid dreck food they serve is a true mystery but I do know the minute folks here figured out exactly what Pollo Tropical was (because there has never been anything like it here) they would absolutely love it. It would be gangbusters here in Cool Springs that's for sure..
    One of the few things I miss about Florida.

8. Fry

I enjoy Chic-Fil-A. It's just another fast food joint, but at least I can get a grilled chicken sandwich on the go anywhere in the city because of them.

I refuse to eat a fast food burger and fries though. I think it's been like five years since I've had McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's(along with the other chains).

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Recommend some symphony to me. I maybe black but I love me some symphony :cool: It really relaxes me to the extreme. Born in England, so I grew up to listen to it.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Are they covered with tarps, too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar