Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because people are dumb enough to keep paying for them. A lot of 13-17 year olds and immature adults still like his stuff. I wonder if I'd still like Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Big Daddy now that it's been years since I've seen them... Might still enjoy them for nostalgic purposes only.

I admit I saw That's My Boy but only because it was free - I knew it would suck, but not to the point of me sufferring mental and physical pain. Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. In the past year I'd have to say Your Highness, Bad Teacher, and That's My Boy are by far the worst movies I've seen in that time - and probably some of the worst movies of all time (that I've seen).

Only time I would actually pay for a movie is if I know I'll like it. TDKR was the first movie I've had to pay for in years, followed by Savages and The Campaign. I immediately regretting paying for those two. Not that either of them were horrible - they just aren't worth the $11 I spent.

No more free movies for me, so I must be pickier.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If you offered me $10 to go watch a Sandler flick I'd give you $20 to turn around and walk away.

3. RavensShallBurn

I'll give you $10 to watch a Sandler flick.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am watching Mr Deeds right now. May I have $10?

5. RavensShallBurn

Haha... I remember seeing that in theaters like it was yesterday. I was in Louisville with cousins - about 12-13 years old playing putt putt in some mall that also had a theater in it.

Btw, I must know what that video is in your signature. I saw a clip of that thing where some guy with sunglasses is just dancing around everywhere, but I didn't catch the name. Looked funny.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its in the what song are you listening to thread. I think its back a page......funniest video in the world.

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Dang, i wanna see End Of Watch. Looks great.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Maybe not down under but they do in droves here..

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This looks fun!

10. RavensShallBurn

Really?

That's one that I would consider to suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar