Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Glad someone saw it, it looked creepy as ****.

Then ending part of the trailer when the chick is painting that wall and the skull pops through is sick.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's really good and not gonna lie it got me a little bit haha go see it. It's one of the best scary movies I've seen.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think the last scary movie I saw was The Last Exorcism. I was really in to it up until the end, then they had to go and ruin it.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Couple of JGL movies...

Looper - 8/10

Better than what I would've originally expected, but after hearing everyone rave about it, it felt like a bit of a letdown.

50/50 -- 8/10

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Paranormal Activity 4 -Sinister was scarier imo

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Did you know that "sinister" means "left-handed"?

To lack manual dexterity is to be "ambisinister"- literally "having two left hands".

Wanna see the movie though. And "Mama".

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Dude.

I cried like a b*tch during the hospital scene near the end where he's talking to his parents.

You guys can hate all you want, that was some intense stuff.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I skipped the emotional parts in 50/50. It was a good movie.

REAL MEN DON'T HAVE FEELINGS SO THAT SH#T IS AWKWARD.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Flowers of War 7.5/10

Not bad, but disappointing after I've been wanting to see this for some time after hearing this was THE movie about The R*pe of Nanking.

1st half was pretty good, but second half was nothing but melodrama. I give it a solid score for the gorgeous visuals, but then again, Chinese movies are usually always gorgeous to look at, they all have that certain warm color and vibrant glow in their movies. The battle scenes were crisp and beautifully shot with a lot of grit, and I understand they wanted a Chinese side hero, but when they brought in the Chinese Rambo, I rolled my eyes.

It was the worst Christian Bale performance I've ever seen, which wasn't completely his fault as the script was one dimensional and even cheesy at various times. Still worth a rental though, and if any kind of r*pe too much for you handle and you need to know how bad the r*pe scenes are first, they kept it P-13, disturbing yes, but not too graphic and pretty brief.

The other big Nanking movie is called "City of Life and Death," supposed to be the China's Schindler's List, gonna check that one out.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Please, we know this was you during 50/50.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar