Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It was a 3/5 for me. But as I've said before, I'm a sucker for anything X-Men. I was really disappointed with the aesthetic of Apocalypse. He looked really stupid imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

They had zero idea what to do with Apocalypse. His power didn't seem very impressive and his selection of horsemen was questionable... magneto seemed the legit powerhouse, not Apocalypse.

Plus... they force-fed Mystique, although JLaw was also tired of the role - she rarely even was her normal blue self. Lawrence didn't want to go through the makeup process - can't say I don't blame her.

They just just did it... wrong. Epic villain. Not epic, at all.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'd have been ok with Apocalypse's appearance IF they had made his might more apparent. To be honest.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Definitely agree. They completely missed the boat on Apocalypse, all around.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Just looked at pictures lol dude looks like a knock off of ahnolds iceman

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Honestly can't remember a thing about Apocalypse.

X-men is an interesting franchise in it has a couple of good then a bad one.

X-Men, X2 were good.

X3 was ok.

Wolverine Origins was horrible.

First Class was great.

The Wolverine was decent

DOPF was fantastic

Deadpool was good.

Apocalypse was bad.

Logan was fantastic.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I have to agree it's the worst of the new ones so far. Days of Futures Past is going to be hard to beat.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sophie Turner slipping back and forth from an English accent to an American one was also really distracting.

Just not good all around. The dynamic between Eric and Charles is what made the first two so great. There was almost none of that in Apocalypse.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Apocalypse did things in the movie that he never did in the comics. like all of the telekinetic stuff. In the comics his only mutant ability was to change his molecular structure to alter his form. That and he is really intelligent since he created his own version of the Techno Virus that Cable ended up getting.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

DoFP still dumb as a bag of hammers. Y'all need to recognize.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar