MR comments on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

Did anyone hear Reinfeld's comments regarding Pacman today on the radio. It wasn't what he said, but rather the lack of anything. Two seperate callers brought Pacman's status up and on the first call was almost brushed aside without comment - like Pacman was an afterthought - I haven't given it much thought... The second call elicited the nonchalant response, sortof like I really haven't given Pacman's situation much thought, I really haven't talked to him much at all, we're focused on winning this year and we'll deal with Pac's situation in due course.

My overall impression was the MR was very dismissive - almost to the point that it sounded like there wasn't any chance Pac was coming back. MR said no decision had really been made, but based on the comments it sounded like Pac was the last thing on his mind. There clearly was not much anticipation of getting Pac back after game 10.

Anyhow, that was my take. Did anyone else interpret it differently?

2. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

Has anyone actually thought that Pac would be back?
    I assumed the team had washed their hands of that whole thing.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I think they are just treating Pac as a nonperson while suspended.

I believe he will be welcomed back with open arms in week 12 (assuming he doesn't do anything else stupid).

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

This is the stance that the Titans have had the entire time Pac has been suspended. As long as he is not with the team they are not talking about him. Same with Fat Albert last year. It means absolutely nothing except that they don't want the players to be distracted.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I agree with the Titans, there is no need to talk about him now.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Pacman is not on this team therefore I do not care. Come week 10 if hes allowed back then I'll care.

Remember what Cam Cameron said about Ricky Blunt? Lets talk about players who are actually on the team..

7. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Are you surprised? He's fired soon as they figure a way to recoup their signing bonus money.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Week 10 is a fantasy, and might have negative cap repurcussions.

From the financial and contract value side, we want him gone a whole year.
    That means we don't lose a year for a fractional year of suspension.

I would love to see him in uniform next year, but would understand if he got traded.

I would still love to hear him say something anti-thug in public.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

At least we can say he's been out of the news for a while. His mentor OJ is showing him the ropes.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not allowing him to wrestle definitely kept the door open for the titans to take him back. why worry about him getting hurt if he would have done it while breaching his contract?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar