Mularkey on the hot seat ya bish

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I know that but that is on paper, the actual money is it not going in her packet. Haslem is killing the browns the same way. Just saying it is not like she does not have the money nfl owners unlike most pro sports make a killing.....all of them good or bad

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bump

Fire this ******* tonight.

Leave his ass in San Francisco.

Let Methuselah interim for two weeks and then fire his crusty ass too.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

can we just fire mularkey while hes in the locker room? I dont wanna see him come back on the field

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. KTown84

KTown84 Starter

My sister’s husband works for one of AAS’s companies. The word is that she wants to make all major decisions herself, whether those be decisions related to her companies or the Titans. Supposedly everyone at the company jokes around how she doesn’t even like football and must hate being the face of the franchise...but her pride just won’t let her give it up. I hear she was somewhat embarrassed a while back when someone at work came up to her on a Monday morning and was talking about what happened in the Titans game the day before, and she didn’t know about it yet. So now she apparently tries to watch most of the games, and for ones she misses, she has an assistant summarize the main things that happened to her. The other word at the office is that it will take a lot for her to fire Mularkey; he’s probably going to be here several more years.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Postgame call-in show was fairly low-key.

Apathy has overtaken much of the fanbase.

Calls aren't even angry or upset.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We all know deep down nothing will change. We’ve done this song and dance too many times.

In likelihood Mularkey will survive on a short leash. Even if she fires him, they’ll hire some old retread scrub.

It honestly wouldn’t shock me if she fired him and rehired fisher. Some kind of “he was always such a family friend” bullcrap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar