Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    I guess it's time to buy the nfl package so I can switch to another team. Too bad.
  2. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I'm 30 years old. Raised an Oilers fan, stuck with the team after they moved. Been a die hard ever since and this is the FIRST time I've literally felt there was nothing to look forward to. I officially blame Bud for all of this teams failures. Complete joke of an organization and he's got no one to blame but himself.
    SlidePiece and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,137
    Who was it again that kept saying "This Jags game will have no effect on Bud's decision"?
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Idk... A few of em... All of those cats were wrong.
  5. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    Well at least I can save money no Sunday ticket no merchandise and betting against the titans vs decent teams next year Thanks Bud!!!
  6. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    Our schedule sucks though. Munchak goes 9-7, the Titans lose out on a tiebreaker and he gets a 4 year contract extension
  7. RPD Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $249
    Fúck you, Bud. I hope tickets don't sell worth a sh¡t next season...
    Clayriddick, ncaalover12 and SoCalTitan867 high five this.
  8. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,247
    Another 5-6 win team next season. What an F'ing embarrassment this team has become, just everything is done so wrong now. Have the worst coaching staff in the NFL and now after winning meaningless games at the end of the season we're stuck probably outside a top 10 draft pick. I can't see this team competing for at least 3 years
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    At least we have this.

10. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I highly doubt that. Munch will do what he does and make more excuses for being a loser and Bud won't care. The only thing that gets Munch fired is whatever happens to effect Buds bottom line. I've got no faith in this organization and every player we have worth a damn should have asked to be traded an hour ago.
    SlidePiece high fives this.