Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I guess it's time to buy the nfl package so I can switch to another team. Too bad.
  2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

I'm 30 years old. Raised an Oilers fan, stuck with the team after they moved. Been a die hard ever since and this is the FIRST time I've literally felt there was nothing to look forward to. I officially blame Bud for all of this teams failures. Complete joke of an organization and he's got no one to blame but himself.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who was it again that kept saying "This Jags game will have no effect on Bud's decision"?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Idk... A few of em... All of those cats were wrong.
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Well at least I can save money no Sunday ticket no merchandise and betting against the titans vs decent teams next year Thanks Bud!!!
  6. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Our schedule sucks though. Munchak goes 9-7, the Titans lose out on a tiebreaker and he gets a 4 year contract extension
  7. RPD

RPD Special Teams Standout

Fúck you, Bud. I hope tickets don't sell worth a sh¡t next season...
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Another 5-6 win team next season. What an F'ing embarrassment this team has become, just everything is done so wrong now. Have the worst coaching staff in the NFL and now after winning meaningless games at the end of the season we're stuck probably outside a top 10 draft pick. I can't see this team competing for at least 3 years
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

At least we have this.

10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

I highly doubt that. Munch will do what he does and make more excuses for being a loser and Bud won't care. The only thing that gets Munch fired is whatever happens to effect Buds bottom line. I've got no faith in this organization and every player we have worth a damn should have asked to be traded an hour ago.
    • High Five High Five x 1