Munchak Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I guess I'm just used to this organization cutting corners and don't believe that they will hire A-1 staff. I just wished we could've kept SOME of the positives as far as coaches, we did have something to build on that may have just needed strong tweaking and now we are cleaning house and shaking the whole boat as if we were getting blown out all year. I just feel like the type of players we have can become unenthusiastic and I don't feel like sitting around watching us get blown out all next year. We weren't horrible last year, we had bad breaks but we weren't too far from the playoffs. These new hires better be good , put it like that.

2. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

With 100 million spent this last off-season in free-agency, I'd think they were expecting to win. Surely they should have won more than 7 games?

3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Chance Warmack@chancewarmack 52s
    Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

absolutely but it was a competitive team compared to 2012, maybe could've tweaked things a bit more strategically with a little more patience. See I'm the type of fan that would be happy with a playoff appearance and some steady progress, super bowl is ultimate of course but all that back to square one at this point is overkill to me. We will see what happens and the key is going to be a staff that doesn't flip things upside down but nurtures and strengthens whats in place and adds a few new players and concepts . We aren't that far from being good.

5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 10m
    We're going on, what 5 hours after the Titans fired Mike Munchak, and still member of the coaching staff have been told nothing

6. RPD

RPD Starter

This is just the first. I wish Mike well in whatever he does now but the team needed to go in another direction...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Agree completely.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Uhhhhhh...... yep.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

The fat man juked us! It's a music city miracle :bliss:

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What separates this thread from the rest?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar