Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: is there at least ONE thing you guys like about him?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans backbone, Jan 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
    Mike is getting a lot of hate, we all know that. What i would like to see is if fans can take the hate away from the situation for a second and give some points that you do like about him.

Personally i think he has some good traits

- Doesn't talk as much crap as jeff used to.

- Players seem to like him

- Gives rookies a chance

- Doesn't have a problem changing starters, benching players or adjusting their playing times in order to get the most productivity ( Ayers snap count and his use, Brown getting the starting nod over will, Preston given a chance instead of bringing in another WR, Babineux benched when he made huge mistakes, cutting Klug's playing time, Mike Martin being used more as the season went by)

- Not scared of going for it sometimes (maybe too many)

- Gives bench warmers who perform well a chance to keep earning PT

- I don't know if he has a lot to do with it, but i like the draft picks we got out of his tenure, (mccarthy, brown, ayers, Mike Martin, Casey (off year because of injuries this past season), Campbell, Wright, Klug (situational), starting to like Thompson as a blocker, remains to be seen if he can develop as a pass catcher and Coty Sensabaugh who even though struggled some i think has great potential and improved as the season went on.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    The only thing I will give to him, is he is not afraid to make player changes.
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    The way he scratches his neck when presented with a tough question.
    cdubbs2121, Ryno, BiscoPhan11 and 1 other person high five this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,099
    My thoughts inline

- Doesn't talk as much crap as jeff used to. True, but Fish Face was not too bad when talking crap. Escpecially compared to many in the NFL, like the loudmouth twin offspring of a loudmouth former Eagles and Cardinals HC
    - Players seem to like him. They seemed to like Fish Face too

- Gives rookies a chance Good one here. It is something Fish Face got away from that he did early in his career. There were a couple like Tank Williams and Roos who played as rookies. But not many. He took way too long to get Bullock on the field. When Gunter Cunningham became LB coach here he could not understand why they were not playing Bullock.

- Doesn't have a problem changing starters, benching players or adjusting their playing times in order to get the most productivity Another good one

- Not scared of going for it sometimes (maybe too many) A nice change from Jeff "There is nothing wrong with punts and field goals" Fisher

- Gives bench warmers who perform well a chance to keep earning PT Good from a motivational point
    titans backbone high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,099
    His daughter...........

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yeah, I went there...........
    Scarecrow, Gunny, Fry and 4 others high five this.
  6. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,984
    too much makeup
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Sit on my face Julie Munchak! Tad-al!
    Obie09 high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    Most of what was said! Isn't afraid to give rookies chances, benches poor players, players seem to like him (this team didn't quit on him this year) and he's not afraid to gamble on 4th down
  9. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $339
    She will look just like Munchak in 20 years and who wants to sleep with Mike Munchak.
    cdubbs2121, titan520 and rodgev high five this.
  10. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034