Munchak: Locker closing the gap on Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

those were some well earned yet somehow cheap H5s TJ - lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No, I agree with you and other people do as well.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I thought Locker had a decent game; I definitely agree with the people who say he looks ready. He had a drive stalled by Chris Johnson and his brick hands and marched down the field for a scoring drive. I hope he gets 1st team reps on Friday.

The thing that impressed me the most was the fact that he looked down field when he was scrambling instead of just tucking and running.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Exactly. He looked poised, confident, and decisive in the pocket. He was accurate with his throws. Not his fault several were dropped.

Looked damn ready to me. Far more ready than Hass did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Locker has to start and thats that. I like Matt but he is a filler. I do not need a filler unless this team was a Super Bowl team which it is not. We have a tough beginning of the schedule, I want Locker to experience ups and downs. I am not saying Locker is going to be so GREAT he is going to take us to the playoffs, but I would like to at least see what he can do and give him a few years playing every game.

I think we would all agree next year we will be a little more experienced, and are young guys won't be little pups anymore. I don't want to wait another year trying to break a new QB in, lets get that out of the way this year. Besides, I cannot take seeing Matt just chuck a ball downfield again. He did it again @ Seattle. Threw a deep ball into double coverage, I mean even in Madden that doesn't stand a chance. He does that a lot. He cost us the Jacksonville game last year when all we needed was a field goal, he chucks it and it got picked off.

6. Stan

Stan Infinite

I completely agree, there were several times I thought he was just got to take off running but Imstead found an open man downfield.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He needs to start Friday at Tampa against their #1 D. The Seahawks had gone with their #2s by the time Locker went in.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That's what I want to see.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Any news on if Lock is starting game 2?

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just thinking of if Locker didn't have those drops. He would've had over 100 yards easily. That would've been in less than a quarter.

I'm almost ready to crown him. Just want to see him keep up the consistency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar