Munchak on Britt discipline.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd prefer he stay in shape so he doesn't hurt his hamstring constantly.

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

He was running from the cops all summer. Of course he was in shape. Though, seriously, been numerous reports, with actual named sources:brow:, that has said he looked to be in shape. He aggravated it, it happens, and it's not good to be stressing it this early in that type of heat.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Looking to be in shape and being in shape are two different things. Since he hasn't actually run a route yet, because he's been hurt, I will consider him out of shape until proven wrong.

Kenny Britt has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt.

4. Mr.biggums

Hmmmmm didn't realize lazy, out of shape people are the only ones that get injuries.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fine wordsmithing

6. Mr.biggums

I have cadillac style. :cool:

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Aside from being a baller every time he's been given a reasonable opportunity. Yeah, he's had a nagging hammy for a while, hopefully it gets better. Those things take time.

As for the off the field stuff, that's for the birds. Coach says no problem, league says no problem, ColtKiller says no problem. If he comes out and balls like we know he can, all this stuff just washes away. Remember, he has an actual QB now and a head coach who's smart enough to identify him as the #1 guy on our depth chart. Same with Cookie...sky's the limit for those two.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Really? I think he's done a great job for the Titans thus far. He's the Titans clear cut #1 WR, and is one of the best down field blockers in football. I'd hardly say he deserves to be criticized for having a tight hamstring at the beginning of camp, but we know how Titans fans are.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Titans fans are like this because recently any player who could be a superstar is a moron (Pacman, Britt, Haynesworth)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Britt had hamstring problem last year in camp, then he missed a month or so during the season, now he has hamstring problems in camp again. does anyone think this problem will magically go away? I don't think Britt will make it though pre season, i look for to not even start the first 3 weeks do to this hammy.

it's sad Britt has this problem. he could have been a top 5 WR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar