Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak taking more active OL role

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,619
    yeah well the job is too get the ball back for the O

they failed miserably.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,463
    IDK about that one. I mean sure Munchak has always talked a good game, but you can see a difference in his tone now, he sounds much more comfortable/confident talking to the media.

I think with the roster we now have, he'll be sticking around for many more years. But I definitely don't blame you for having your doubts. He was abysmal in 2012, but so was the roster.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,463
    We should absolutely all be pulling for Munchak to succeed for 2 reasons. 1st because he's the Titans head coach, and we're all Titan fans (most of us anyways). And 2nd because if he fails it means 2013 was a bad year (I can take another losing season).
    GoT high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    He can make up for it this year. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was in over his head, true. But can improve just like a player can.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    We have a loaded roster regardless whatever the media tends to think. If locker can ball out this year, we will look much better. Think of it in the terms if what the bills gm said during the offseason... Can't win with a mediocre qb. That's true for the entire league.
  5. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $113
    Good points made by several posters. This is a new year with a much better roster. The additions on the Oline will bring that group back to top 5 in the leauge IMO. Munch and Bruce both have had 2 seasons to get ahead of the curve and I think it will show with this bunch. We have good young talent on D with a few good vets to provide leadership and we still will add another DE before all is said and done. I have high hopes this D will be better this year if we avoid the injury bug.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,463
    You could almost field an entire team with the guys we had on injured reserve last year. It was a bad year to be a Titan.

Reserve Lists
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    We also have a much improved coaching staff. Hard to get on Munch with such a poor coaching staff last year.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

^That would be one s hitty team!!
    GoT high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,463
    I know! LOL