Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: Titans will consider options at QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $527

Watch Mike Munchak travel the globe on Constipation Nation :thumbsup:
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    took him 3 years to realize we have issues at the qb position. 7 games to get rid of reynaud. This bum of a coach needs to go!
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    "How to Lose A Game in 10 Ways"?
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I think he's talking like he's gonna be around next year because he probably already has been given some kind of reassurance that he will finish his contract out. I honestly don't think there is any chance that he will be fired. The new guy in charge hasn't proved that he's involved at all, all signs point to him being around next year. Like it or not.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041

He may be though. The NFL report was not from OWNERSHIP, it was from in house and people from the outside.
  6. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041

I agree sadly. However, the shocking part is the NFL report did not involve any leads from OWNERSHIP. They just had the guy Ian on 3HL, it was more of people on the inside and out. Which would mean our GM I would think. The scary part is, they said there are a bunch of guys going to bat for Munch to keep him 1 more year.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

If Ruston wants Munchak out then I think that's most telling. But I'm sure there are people who are vouching for Munch because of his long history with the franchise.
  8. UCTITAN Starter

Moolah:
    $316
    they just mentioned on nfl network that the titans are interested in cutler? why? dude is garbage person and mediocre QB.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

better than anyone we got and he could be a legit stop gap qb until we find a franchise qb. I would consider locker a stop gap qb but he is more of a bench warmer no pun intended. Dude seriously has durability issues. We need something!
  10. UCTITAN Starter

Moolah:
    $316