Munchak: Titans will consider options at QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 9, 2013.

1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

He's made damn near every move we've asked for, just happens he seems to have the reverse midas touch. God I just find myself thinking what if we had Leon Washington instead of the clusterf*ck of pretend returners we've had. Who knew a returner could make such a big difference? Leon almost got us points yesterday and in a way he did cause his return led to a TD. The blocking looked great too.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Special Teams Standout

We prolly would've beat KC
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's throwing Locker under the bus, making up any excuse to save his job. He gives the same little speech every week about not giving up and playing tough and now it's turned to finding excuses.
  4. 520

520 Starter

when munch is canned will he even be a coordinator ever???????

nope.

back to coaching o lines
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

And no matter what he says, there will be people on here who will try to find something to ***** about, no matter what.

I dont see how any of you have any type of issue about this article. ffs... most of you have been saying the same damn thing... that we need to look at other QB's.

Tell me, how many of you are ready to go into next season with Locker as our main guy and not worry about it in the off season?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Teams don't do stop gaps anymore. They draft QBs high and let them play from the start.
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

When someone doesn't like you or you don't like someone, you will find fault with every little thing they do or say no matter how harmless.It's human nature I guess.
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Seahawks and Colts too.
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

time to start fresh at QB and at Coach, someone that can stay on the field and someone that knows a thing or two about coaching. This is all I ask!
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

We signed Hass for precisely that reason (stopgap) not too long ago. Just saying.