Must we win our Opening Game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Seriously that should be our official song...

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'd settle for being the first to lose a game as long as were the last to win a game too....

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

losing to the steelers would instantly make people think even if we do good from there on out that when we faced the Steelers again they would beat us.

Even last season after we killed them without Albert, people still said if we meet them in the playoffs we would lose.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who cares what people think? Thinking something doesn't mean that is what will happen.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's because they're idiots.

"The Steelers will win in a rematch because the Titans stomped the terrible towel!!!" Ray Lewis murdered someone, but the Ravens still won a Super Bowl. Karma is a myth.

I lost a lot of respect for Bill Cowher after he whined and whined about that.

"For a game to end on a call like that... that's just ludicrous." (on Nedney's game winning field goal)
    - Classic Coward Cowher

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Win or lose... doesn't matter to me. However... HOW we win or lose? That would affect my emotional connection to the team. :yes:

7. titanup74

titanup74 Camp Fodder

It would be nice to start the season off with a big win, but it does not kill us if we lose. However, I will say that my manager is a Steelers fan and they are starting to have more fans pop up around my area, so it is important to me that the Titans do to them what they did last season.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm sure BA really wants too win the HoF Exhibition game

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i think it would be a great boost to the team to beat the champs on their home turf. other then that..as long as we win the last game of the year its all gravy

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

steelers SUCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar