Must win game against Colts.Must remain undefeated till end.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

If you have noticed the log jam of wild card births you know what I'm saying. The Titans are on the tail end and I think they need to win for sure Sunday to obtain the coveted wild card. Thoughts?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Looks like we need Pitts, Bal, Broncos, to lose at least 2 games each. Which can happen. I am rooting for GB these next weeks. I hope they can work some magic. At this years annual Turkey bowl, my team was basically out of the playoffs. But the worst team which was 0-4 pulled off a win that sent us into the playoffs. We won the following games and now we have the Turkey Bowl Trophy. We really thought we were out. Well, now it is time for OUR TITANS to do the same.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm more worried about the Chargers than the colts. We are very familiar with the colts and the chargers are playing some really good football right now. if we win out i think everything else will line up for us.

games to watch this week.....

packers and ravens
    houston and jaguars
    steelers and raiders
    bronocs and chiefs

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i honestly lost my f'in mind last week. im still feeling the effects.

wanna no y? its really simple....every game is a playoff game...every game is a must win

i'd suck this year to miss the playoffs and also lose a top 5 or 10 pick (note we dont have a second). BUT actually this late run bodes well for us as it might help persuade bud to keep some players.

really though...fisher will be in trouble if we dont make the playoffs. he has no excuses and done numerous mistakes this season (uhhh starting two rookie corners should never happen, taking too long to put vince in, soon to bench britt)

you cant go 13-3 and lose one player than go 0-6 -- thats all on the fish

i've been backing him up, but as some1 said a while back, every week young plays better fisher looks worse.

6. amy

amy Starter

This weekend Fisher won't have to wear a Manning jersey to feel like a winner. :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

"No 7 loss team will make the playoffs", Tony Dungy stated Sunday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar