my first post! Titans thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

INT's are not a very accurate measure of how good a cb is. How many corners do you know that consistantly get over 5 picks per year?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Nope. You know how I feel about that.

I just felt as if Puck left London off his list.
    I knew you would jump all over that.:ha:

Lazyman... I'm not going to go into lenth, but if you want, bump your Wembly thread, and I might argue with you some more, but whether you like it or not, regular season NFL football has no business being played outside the United States. Period. Preseason is called exhibition for a reason. If anything, I advocate more preseason football being played internationaly...

it's okay... If you don't like it (the reality that exists) ...you can always tell the NFL that they can kiss your limey pom butt. You know that's how I feel about situations I don't like...

It is a pity the Monarchs folded.:hmm:

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

:p

4. And I know you would jump all over my post............................

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:rotfl:

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I heard the Reason the Monarchs folded was the refs got tired of seeing 6'6 300+lbs guys sitting on football helmets drinking tea out of porcelein china

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I hear it was something to do with the loss to the Silly Nannies.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    WOO!!! WOO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar