Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

National Signing Day 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Feb 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    I agree to a point. We aren't going to win championships overnight. It is going to take time to rebuild the few years. Few big time programs have had to deal with what UT has had to the last few years. Kiffen and Dooley took us down to the pits. Is Jones the right hire? Who knows. I think he was about as qualified as any other coach after the job. Look how long it too Bama to get back.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,466
    The last 5 years have been a nightmare.

1997 was a dream.

1998 was a wet dream.
  2. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    UT is still in the top 10 as far as wins overall. They may not have the top 10 recruits but a couple of them look to be above average to me and a great QB and a talented RB can change your game. I will reserve comment on the new coaching staff except that 80% of of them could be Hair Club for Men members. Coincidence or not?
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,888
    The UT athletic department is $200 million in the hole. They need to start winning soon or they will not be able to keep up with what schools like Auburn, Alabama and Florida are paying their players.