NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As opposed to not hearing anything from celtics fans for 30 YEARS???
    Nobody cared about the Celtics til this season. Lakers have at least had a guy to cheer for for the last 12 years (kobe).

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Seriously, as a casual basketball fan before this season, I had never really heard of Paul Pierce aka "The Truth"..well the truth is he's nothing without Ray Allen and KG

3. Deuce Wayne

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hard to make that argument when you play every team at least twice.

*sniff sniff* I smell a sore loser.

5. Deuce Wayne

Sore loser? They're notorious for setting illegal screens. I guess pointing that out makes me a sore loser? lol

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'm sensing a dearth of comparisons to MJ for the remainder of Kobe's career. He looked more like Neil Jordan than Michael Jordan during this series.

7. Deuce Wayne

Something's gotta be wrong with Kobe. I don't think he's ever had a span of games this bad. Either that or he's on the decline very fast. He's even getting passed by Rajon Rondo on defense. That's embarrassing.
    But those Jordan comparisons will probably come right back up again next year when they're in the finals.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And the rest of your whinging.

So tell me 'Mr I know the NBA is fixed' how much money did you win? Since you know how Vegas and the NBA works.

9. Deuce Wayne

Congratulations Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and James Posey. Paul Pierce can jump off a cliff.

Seeing Garnett cry after the game reminded me of this interview. If you guy's havent seen it, check it out:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpAv_ao7rBs

Danny Ainge had to buy it for them, but KG deserved it.

10. Deuce Wayne

I don't win because I know how vegas works. Thus the reason I don't gamble.
    Head back to the game forum where you understand things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar