Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281
    Lol Cavs are the Lions of basketball. Last two years they've picked 4th overall, 1st overall and 4th overall and they still suck. No excuse not to be at least a playoff team next season.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281
    I'm rooting for Memphis just because San Antonio is incredibly boring to watch, Memphis might even be more talented, but Gregg Popovich is the best coach in basketball.
  3. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    The officiating was terrible, but for both sides. I'm a die hard Spurs fan and when Duncan got a BS 3rd foul followed shortly by an actual one and Parker was on the bench for rest the Griz started coming back. There were terrible no calls both ways, and I can't blame the refs on the 3rd foul on Conley, you could only tell there wasn't contact in slow motion, it wasn't a foul but i couldn't complain if the same one was called against me. The Spurs missed wide open shots late, that doesn't happen two games in a row. The worst thing for the Griz, my 2nd favorite team, is San Antonio gets 3 days of rest, you can blame Paul McCartney for that. The Griz have to be able to spread the floor to have a chance, and they have 3 players that can help do that, but need at least 2 of them on the floor to be effective. The Spurs are just too deep and well coached for the Griz as they are now. The Griz are a spot up Jump shooter or two away from being a championship team. When they get those watch out.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    Damn that game last night was all over the place, too bad Memphis couldn't finish. If Memphis gets down 3-0 it's over IMO. Randolph needs to get going earlier.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,143
    If Miami wins tonight get the broom out.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    Yay.... Lebron with the only game-winner he can make. A lay-up.

And usually bricks those in these moments.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281

Why, are they gonna have a broom fight?
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    I would like to thank coach for taking out Roy Hibbett in the last play. Made my job a lot easier :disbelief:

Pacers will take next game though. Sure wish they could have pulled it off tonight..

Paul George made some great plays down the stretch.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    And let me say...

a lay-up will never be impressive, regardless of what ESPN tells you for the next 48 hours.
  10. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281

Blame it on George for his bad defense, should have known not to play tight when 1. LeBron wants to drive and 2. No Roy Hibbert in the paint.

Pacers gave this one away.