Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    Left hand drive and finish down by 1 against a top-5 on ball defender with 2.2 seconds left in a playoff game? You're silly, bro.

Btw, anyone who saw this game and thinks the refs are "giving" anything to the Heat, well, you're obviously wrong. That no-call against LeBron on his FIRST game winning layup was atrocious. Then that 3-point foul call on DWade on the subsequent play was absolutely BS, handing Indiana the lead. Look at both of those plays, back to back plays, and tell me which one is a foul. But to no avail, because LeBron (the unclutch 4th quarter passer) just nails another buzzer beater. Dude is in beast mode. Only player in NBA Playoff HISTORY with a triple double and a game winning buzzer beater in the same game. We should all appreciate now that we're watching one of the very select elite players of all time in his prime.
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    Why troll LeBron? The whole "he sucks late in the game" has been squashed.... Remember? Finals MVP? 4 time league MVP? More game winning shots in the playoffs then any players since he's been in the league?

I guess if you just want to ignore basketball and hate on the champ, then by all means sir go right ahead. But if you watch this guy play.... DWade has had a bruised knee for a month and The Heat are 44-3 in the past 47 games, including 2 playoff series and a 27 game winning streak. LeBron was the MVP. About to get his second ring, playoff MVP.
  3. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $581
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,032
    Danny Granger would have known better ;)
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,366
    Did I sleep through this happening?

Oh... now because he wont dare take a shot unless it's a layup, he's good in the clutch? Please.

Considering he didn't deserve most those MVPs, I won't consider them like most NBA fans don't. More game winning playoff shots?.... How is that stat come up with?

He's made maybe 3 buzzer beater "for win" shots in his career. All but 1 were layups. Most the time he even misses the game winning layups.

The champ? The champ that had to go hop on Chris Bosh/D-Wade's coat tails to win a ring?... and even then needed Stern to f*ck over OKC to get it?... Some champ.

Yeah, Wade sure looked to be hurting last night.

And he's going to get his 2nd ring because David Stern wont allow any other outcome. That's the only reason.

He just barely beat the Pacers... at home. Sorry. Not impressed.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,366
    .... are you still talking about the LAY UP?

The layup that was practically unguarded at that?
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091

Danny Granger wouldn't have sent the game into OT in the first place. ;)
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,032
    Wouldn't have had to because he would have broken Wilt's single-game scoring record.
    Gunny and GeronimoJackson high five this.
  9. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,076
    GOOO Grizz!!
    JCBRAVE and Tennessy XO high five this.
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,497
    Hope Pacers can get it done tonight.