NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2011.

?
  1. Atlanta Hawks

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Boston Celtics

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Chicago Bulls

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. Miami Heat

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Orlando Magic

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Dallas Mavericks

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  7. Los Angeles Lakers

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  8. Memphis Grizzlies

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  9. New Orleans Hornets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Portland Trailblazers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

1. Bosh was putting up MVP numbers. End of story.

2. n/a

3. So they aren't hands down the best defensive unit in the world like you stated? Glad that's settled.

4. those ten assists get nullified by nine turnovers. You do realize the importance of assists to turnover ratio don't you? You do realize he went 0/5 from three point land, which leads to fastbreak opportunities right? The series was winnable, too bad Lebron decided to disappear for two games and have a below average finale.

He was the reason it was even a series? You are making it seem like Cleveland was some pushover team, you know they kinda had the best best record in the entire NBA. Wait, hold on now, I know you are gonna say the following two things: Lebron was responsible for those wins and look at the Cavs without Lebron.

If Lebron was that significant, then why did Miami lose more that Cleveland team? Cleveland must of had a decent supporting cast.

Also, don't bring up Cleveland's 19 win season. They cleaned out the ENTIRE staff, traded a bunch of players, and had injuries all year long to boot. No team is going to win with that scenario and if you even try to dispute that, you are an idiot.

2. Mr.biggums

Point is, Lebron did a lot dying in the moment too, so it just sounded like sour grapes more than actual honesty.

Everytime Rose into the paint, he was getting mugged by the heat in general, especially when it was in Miami. Marion was scoring on James almost everytime. Not to mention Terry too. Wonder why he didn't guard Dirk? Maybe because he would have been embarassed (more).

I never considered the Bulls as the best team.

whats my pont? You act like Lebron was doing everything for the Heat when in reality its was Wade, Lebron, and Bosh.

Shaq? Please he was on his last legs. Decent starter, nothing more.

You want to know why James fades at times? Teams just clog the lane. Spurs did it. Celtics did it. Mavs did it. He has no jumper, can only pass if he is in the paint (BTW how many jump passes have you seen Magic Johnson do?) or if it's a routine pass. His footwork is atrocious, and he is average at the line. He is also above average on defense. Just because you have the frame to guard anyone on the court, doesn't mean you can. And to top it all off, he is mentally weak. Deshawn Steveson broke him.

No one cares what the top five is, just the number one. Next season, when fully rested and healed, it's Kobe Byrant.

3. Mr.biggums

Lebron has no goto move, weak mentally, apparently doesn't believe in coaching (what areas has he really improved on?), Never clutch in the right moment, and relies on athletics.

Good luck....

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Especially as much as he cherry picks stats to try to average triple-doubles.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, but 8 points!

I know you got some jokes, Deuce...

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Tomorrow is Lebron James day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GeronimoJackson

I heard LeBron skipped college because he didn't want to take his finals.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

[​IMG]

9. GeronimoJackson

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Rumor has it that lebron tried out for the role of the Green Lantern but got rejected because the director wanted someone with more experience wearing a ring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar