Ncaa 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea the game feels just like Madden 07, i have it for 360, the players upper body's are huge, i did notice the new features in the game play, group tackle, and jumping at the goal line, there ok, game doesnt blow me away, same commentary once again. dissapointing overall...

p.s. lost to my brother in my first game 27-34....

tennessee vs (college he attends) South Carolina

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

yes, APF came out the same time NCAA 08 did. It plays better than NCAA too, IMO.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i want to play All pro soooo bad...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

diving at the goal line was in ncaa 07.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

really???

was it in madden, cuz i played that alot more then ncaa.....

my bad then..

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Is it just me or does any other PS3 football gamer feel like they have very loose control over the players in the "Next Gen" games... including APF? It just feels like no one can move fast and most of the actions are delayed... not totally in sync with the controller. I just don't get the tight control feeling in these games like I did in the past "last gen" Maddens on PS2. I want that feeling back. One thing that I LOVE about APF... Total customization of your created teams. The detail is unparalleled so far. Make me retract that, Madden devs. Ughh

8. Deuce Wayne

Diving toward the corners was in Madden. You know, how you soar trying to catch the corner of the endzone? But Actually diving up and over the piles was in ncaa 07. You just had to hold the button down.
    If you tried it in Madden, you'd just dive into the dirt.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So I finally broke down and decided to go with the PS3. Just bought NCAA Football for it, and I'm about to throw it in...

Hope I'm about to enjoy it.

Of course, if I lose my first game at California, I'll probably break the game and throw the machine in the lake.

If anyone has any must buy games for the PS3, please send me a private message now that I finally bought the thing.

10. Deuce Wayne

haha, there are no must buys for the ps3 so far. That's their problem. But soon enough, they'll come in a big swarm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar