NCAA still investigating auburn football (7/14/2011)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Source: NYTimes

In English: Auburn will be sending back the crystal ball as soon as the investigation is over.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea, that championship will be wiped from the books.

Back to being a third tier SEC squad Auburn. Know you place.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

At least the SEC haters still have their dreams...:grrhee:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gotta love how the conference fans always disregard the reasons for their titles.

They don't care that they have no standards nor if they cheat.

Typical.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

typical, for the win!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lol.

There is definitely not a poster here that cares more about SEC football than Deuce Wayne.

SEC SEC SEC

7. Alex1939

I would rather UT be the dominant SEC team forever, but in honesty Auburn has accomplished as much as UT in recent history. Each has two SEC Championship game wins and each has a BCS Championship.

Fla,UT,Georgia,Auburn,LSU,Bama are all the top tier of the SEC.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Auburn and Georgia are NOT top tier. 2nd tier at best.

Auburn had one freak season that will be wiped from the books eventually anyway.

1st. Alabama, LSU, Florida

2nd. Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee

3rd. Arkansas, South Carolina

4th. Ole Miss, Miss State

5th. UK, Vandy

Auburn is a joke, the run a high school offense and they are cheaters. Nobody outside of central Alabama cares about Auburn. Auburn is bad for football.

I dislike Alabama strongly but I respect their history and tradition.

Auburn is nothing. Zero respect. They took the field at every game to a T-Pain song last year. GTFO

9. Alex1939

I can tell your youth. Auburn has had two undefeated seasons in recent history. Auburn is unquestionably among the best in the SEC along with Bama,LSU,Florida. Auburn has had more success in the BCS era than TN.

I will concede it's hard to consider Georgia top tier. They have at least won an SEC Championship game so that has to put them above Vandy/Kentucky/Ole Miss/Miss St/Ark/South Carolina. Georgia is the bottom of the top tier. Ark/SouthCarolina are the top of the bottom tier.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Auburn was undefeated in 04 and an SEC squad was robbed from playing in the title game. This happened because it is Auburn.

Tell me an undefeated Tennessee, Florida or Alabama would have been left out of that game. Nope.

Nobody cares about Auburn. Nobody cared about them in 04.

The program is the sickest in the SEC. It is "turrible" the things you hear about Auburn down here. That program is crooked top to bottom.

Their home games are a joke. Their fans sit on their hands the entire game. One of the quietest stadiums in the conference.

Fantastic university. Sorry sports program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar