Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Need a new epic show to get hooked on, which one out of these?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    Deadwood by a mile.
  2. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $640
    Firefly
    Game of Thrones
    Sherlock (BBC)
    Homeland
    Doctor Who
    Misfits
    Community
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    I plan on rewatching every episode about a week before it returns.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    The bolded are shows I'm already caught up with. Forced myself to watch several episodes of Doctor Who, I just can't...like it's not even alright to me, it's just stupid lol.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    If you're looking for a show to get hooked on...

Breaking Bad all the way. Two summers ago, I watched the first three seasons in like a week, and I'm usually not one to sit down and watch TV for more than an hour at a time - which is why I rarely watch movies anymore.

There were times I just couldn't stop watching. I'd start at like 8pm, and next thing I knew it was 2am. Even if I needed to be up at 8am, I'd keep watching until 4am sometimes.
    titan_fan_4ever high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,017
    Acceptable. Still, I think your criticism of Spartacus and American Horror Story are too harsh.

How can you not like the new villain in Spartacus? He has a great on screen presence.

And American Horror Story, Cromwell was fantastic last season. As was the actress that played the possessed nun.

Maybe the better question is why aren't you watching BoardWalk Empire, Shamelss, Californication, and most importantly Game of Thrones?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,017
    If you consider yourself a sci-fi nerd at all, or enjoy sci-fi in general... Firefly (and the follow up movie Serenity) are must watches.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I don't watch too much TV, but I def hear what your saying.

As for BB, its at the top of the list for sure. A while ago (er quite a while ago) saw like two random episodes in the middle of IDN what season, looks epic. I also remember alotta ppl saying the exact same thing bout stayin up all night when they first started watching it.

I know whats going to happen if I start it, could be dangerous... I've actually avoided downloading it or taking it from anybody, from strait fear. That show has ma addiction written all over it.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    I definitely intended to watch Shameless when it first started, but I forgot to set the DVR and just haven't gotten around to watching it since.

I'm going to start watching The Sopranos and The Wire before anything new. My parents wouldn't let me watch those when they were running because I was too young. Stupid good parenting...
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Probably not, both Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica were a snoozefest for me lol.