Need Flex help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Ontario Titan, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

who should I start at Flex..

Britt vs Denver
    McFadden vs Jets
    Maclin vs NYG
    Branch vs Bills

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Britt obviously. Champ is out this week, and the Broncos just gave up 332 to Andy Dalton.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I want to start Britt, but how's the hammy?

the thing is, they all have concerns

McFadden vs Jets is not a good match-up
    Maclin vs banged up Giants is good, but with DJackson being quiet last week, he could have a big week this time.
    Brady is throwing a ton and Branch is due to score.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

A toss up between Britt and Branch for me. I think Britt is getting to the point of starting no matter what.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I have a similar flex problem in my money league.. and for the thread starter I agree Britt is getting close to an every week starter....BUT what if you have four elite WR's??

I have:

Calvin Johnson
    Stevie Johnson
    Mike Wallace
    Kenny Britt

Week 1 and 2, I sat Britt and started the other two (Mike Wallace as my flex).
    I obviously will start CJ every week (besides his bye and in an injury event), but I've been thinking about sitting Stevie this week against the Pats...even though they have given up the second most points to receivers....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar