Never ceases to amaze me

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Um, yeah. Haven't missed a game in years thanks to Sunday Ticket.

Sorry, but I haven't noticed much blitzing at all this season. In fact I notice more cover 2 on 3rd downs than I can ever recall. Also I can't remember seeing the Titans rush just 3 on 3rd down as much as we have this season.

The whole theory of solely being able to rush 4 to get pressure only works if you can actually get pressure from the front 4. Clearly we can't do that so we should be blitzing more.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You notice what you want to notice.

Either way, this defense is ranked in the top third of the league this season for points allowed. I think that's pretty spectacular given the lack of a pass rusher, a decent safety and three rookies starting in the front-seven.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks for stopping by and telling us how to be fans. Would never had known without ya..

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Says the Fishman. I had Munchak's back all season but when he seriously believes that a gimpy hasselbeck who was already playing like crap gives us a better chance to win than Locker I can no longer trust his judgment.

I gave him a pass on not changing up the OL because CJ actually put together a couple good games but once we faced another real D they reverted back to the scrubs they were before and Munchak still didn't do sh!+ about it. And him defending hasselbeck's piss poor play sounds an awful lot like Fisher saying KFC gives us the best chance to win. F*** that!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

How does one get a jersey on the left side?

A little dissapointed that Jake is not starting sunday... I am a huge Hasselbeck fan being a Seahawks fan and all. But now I am a Titans fan and want to see Jake grow as a player!!!

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I agree 100%, Hass couldn't even execute a play action pass due to his calf. A heavy running team that can't play action defeats the purpose of establishing a running game. When Munch said that in his presser I was thinking, "My God, it's Fisher all over again".

I just don't get it, is he trying to not damage Hasslebeck's psyche or just not hurt his feelings? Hasslebeck is a big boy and a veteran, I'm quite sure he can handle riding the pine for the last two games. Hell he was told when they singed him that he was going to be a mentor/stop gap for Locker.

I just don't see how an old QB who happens to be gimpy and hasn't played a decent game since, maybe, the Cinci game gives us the best option to win.

I don't even think Munch really believes it, he's just involuntarily channeling his inner "Fisher". The dead give away was when Munch said that he would have been excited to see what Jake could do if we got the ball back again. Shouldn't he have been excited to see what Hasslebeck could do if we got the ball back... after all Hass clearly gives us the best chance to win the game right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Go up top to the quick links > edit options > control panel edit jersey

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Have you ever heard of "revenue sharing"?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Stopped reading after he said he misses the TOMB.

The reason there was no negativity there was due to the Nazi moderation that wouldn't allow you to post anything half-honest without being banned.

We're honest here. Real. Not one big circle-jerk like the TOMB was.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

BUD ADAMS.................GET INVOLVED AND BE AN A**! You had to explain it to the last coach please do it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar