Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New Dark Knight Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,536
    Doesn't have to be cartoonish or over the top to be memorable. Personality, character development. Those are important.
    I think high of myself as an actor though, so when I see something I could do easy, I'm critical. I do think Ledger is getting the Tupac treatment though. I always thought he was underrated, but now that he's dead people are going to over rate the heck out of him. He could have farted on camera, and it'd have been the greatest fart of all time, now that he's gone.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Funniest Glote comment EVER!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    You think high of yourself at everything.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,536
    True. But most especially - acting. And athletics. And swagger. And handsomeness, and...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Chris Johnson? :grrhee:
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,536
    haha. No, all that other is what god gave me to make up for the absence of a Johnson.
    Pros and cons. Pros and cons.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Ledger's performance before he died was being praised left and right - I like his performance for several reasons, but the main reason is that I think it most resembles what "I" imagine the Joker would be like - a pure psychopath. a man who cares nothing for the standards of the world, but instead has made up his own rules to live by and in doing so has become completely immoral, antisocial and gravely misunderstood.

Hedger's death was unfortunate and will probably overshadow his great performance.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,536
    I'm not going to judge too much by a 3 minute trailer. As I hope they're hiding his performance more than showcasing it here.
    I just hope the trailer is no indication of what he put in to the character.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Let's let the movie come out before giving anyone an academy award or pushing them under a truck..
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,043
    that'd make too much sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.