New Team And New Mindset

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

For this offense to work, we need to avoid penalties. Every team needs to avoid injuries and turnovers. Mularkey has said he's got officials at every practice, which is a real good idea...

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I've always said that HC always gets too much credit and blame. The HC can tell players to do this and do that til he's blue in the face...that doesn't mean they'll do it right.

Ultimately, the players on the field play the game and there are many pieces that make it all work. From GM, HC,OC,DC,assistants,players etc etc... It takes a lot more than 1 guy called the head coach to just say "go win" to actually get wins.

So far Mularkey has identified areas he saw as problem areas and tried to fix them. He's implanted his mindset and identity into the team. All we can do now is sit back and see if it all clicks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am so excited to just see this team pound the ball! All I am asking for is the first drive to be physical, by that I mean our team asserting their will. That is our new identity, and I want to see it. Honestly, if we go 3 and out, it would be like maybe I shouldn't crack the second beer- and who wants that....

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Some really good points. I like the way the two are working together. And I have to say I like the way the team looked in preseason. He get's credit for that. They can't stop anyone downfield but with that said, they did come away with a winning record. I do think they will be better this year and believe 8-8 is achievable. The key players like him too and maybe the most important ones. As long as guys like Mariota buys into him and doesn't lose them. He should be fine.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

2 days! :banjump:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The game is 60 minutes, the season is 16 games (or more). Patience. We ran Tampa Bay in the ground last year, then turned to mush. This is just the beginning.....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have been a fan of this franchise before it was what it is. It has been literally years since I have given 2 sh*ts. Like growing a young man long. We are finally heading in a direction that speaks to me. Let the two tone blue wreck em!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Tomorrow !!!!!!!

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I Hope we have a happy Monday.

10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I hope we are one of those teams that frustrates opponents by leading time of possesion. We don't have to make big plays to move down the field. Just nice and steady one 1st down after another

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar