New Uniforms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Yossarian, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I think we have the coolest uniforms in the NFL, with all the color scheme possibilities. There are teams that have never changed their uniforms significantly that need it a lot worse than we do.

Colts being one example.
  2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

new coach, new QB, new vision ...... new style

not sure when the last time it happened, but I remember when some teams changed their uni's / logo's they went to the playoffs shortly thereafter or eve that year. bucs / pats come to mind
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

If we do get a newer look, it won't be too major. It can't. I mean is it just me or do the light blue home jerseys still seem new?
  4. nickmsmith

I think they were introduced in '03-'04. Somewhere around there, but they just became out home jerseys a few years ago. I wish we'd wear the light blue pants with them more often.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

There is. They're dated. The white helmet and tack logo is hideous.

We make 'worst uniforms' lists often for a reason.
  6. nickmsmith

That shouldn't mean much coming from you though. The Oregon Ducks jerseys you (and I) love are regarded as the ugliest in football. It's all a matter of opinion.

I think the teams without a great tradition that still have the traditional jerseys are awful. Packers, Niners, Steelers, and Bears have a reason to keep their classic looks, the Colts and Chiefs do not.
  7. JCBRAVE

How did we end up with this color scheme we have now? I know it partially involves the state flag, but anything else? Knowing what inspired the first jersey's will help us figure if there is anywhere to branch off to...
  8. nickmsmith

Light Blue and Red-Oilers

Dark Blue and Red-State flag, and probably to modernize the look a bit.

Why the lack of red in current uniform updates???

Houston Texans. Last thing Bud wants to do is to be confused with them
  9. JCBRAVE

Can this technology find a place in sports? I manufacture jackets, and wish I could find a way to apply this, but we'll see.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScvdFeh1aOw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScvdFeh1aOw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
  10. nickmsmith

that is incredible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.