Next five games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If we win the next 4 out of these 5 games, I'll eat my hat (seriously I will, I was halfway through eating it when we beating the colts)...

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, trying to educate the prison colony inhabitants on the finer points of the English language :ha:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd take two wins out of that, right now, if you were willing to give them to me. And, move on to the next five.

Outside of Philly stubbing their toe(s) against us, this could get ugly.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Jags - L
    Ravens - W
    Eagles - L
    Giants - L
    Colts - W (ha, ha....Colts can suck it!!!!)...

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Jeff, good point of the impact of these games on Fisher. I hope he realizes it.

We need to get moving on offense. We didn't see the ball very much this week, but we need Vince to keep growing in the passing game. We're protecting him from INTs, which is great, but he needs to keep growing and make more passes. Screw Givens and Bennett if they can't get in there and get the job done, let Wade and Jones start. Whoever Vince flows with best. Troupe needs to make sure he stays ahead of Scaife.

I think we'll win one of the five, I hope we'll win three, and I think it's possible.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i don't know about the importance....bud adams was quoted as saying he told Jeff the Houston game meant a lot to him...and said something to the effect I don't care about the game before and game after...I care about the Texans game...

If bud adams is smart...jeff stays no matter what happens (and schwartz goes!!!)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think we can take at least 3. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we take the jags or atleast play it close. We come back home and beat the Ravens, just like last year. With that win we're pumped and go up to Philly and have a game similar to that of the skins. At this point we're probably 1-2 or 2-1 and I don't know which Manning we beat, but I think we got the Colt's number and sure hope so cause thats the game I'm attending. It's tough to say and anything can happen on any given sunday, but I won't be mad if we go 0-5 or 1-5 as long as their hard fought.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

We go 4-1 over this stretch. Then we beat Houston to push us to 7-6 and people start talking about how good we'll be next year. (Similar to Miami last year, except I don't see us falling on our face next year.)

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

This guy agrees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar