Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2016.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 22, 2016.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7.1%
  2. Titans by 4-6

17.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

21.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

17.9%
  5. Titans by 14+

15.5%
  6. Colts by 1-3

3.6%
  7. Colts by 4-6

6.0%
  8. Colts by 7-9

1.2%
  9. Colts by 10-13

6.0%
  10. Colts by 14+

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

he didn't get one last week ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Yes he did. We started 1st and 25 after all the pushing and shoving.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

10 losses in a row to this sh*t team. Enough is enough.

This is absolutely a must win.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have faith we are going to pull this one out. I am so cautious in saying that because EVERY damn time I get my hopes up expecting a win, this team lets me down. But this is a different team, and I gotta start having faith... or at least try to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Yeah, but we seem to be winning one, losing one, winning one, losing one. This could be the week for the "bad Mariota". Let's hope not.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I agree we have to have this one. It's about more than just our outside shot at the playoffs.

You can't call the NFC Packers a statement game, beat their breaks off like you said you would, and then lay an egg against a division rival. Again. For the 11th time in a row.

Can't do it if we want anyone to take this team and coaching staff seriously.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

7. Humanhorn

Humanhorn Starter

Last time we played the Colts we played pretty badly and still had a chance late in the game. If our offense is clicking this week, we will blow them out of the water.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

We win this game and break the curse, I can assure you the confidence level will go absolutely through the fckin roof. If we take care of business in Indy like we should, then hopefully ride that momentum into Chi-town and drop that hammer. God damn, things will be looking good before the bye.

*Miami had 10 days to prepare for us and we went into Miami and throttled them so no reason why we can't do it to these skanks. :cigar:

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I think I heard that the Titans have never won at Lucas Oil Stadium? If that's the case, I think the curse will be broken on Sunday.

Now we need the Indy Star to write a not so friendly article about DW or our Titans so that they can get PO'd again and kick some pony tails!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The trick is this: we have to jump out to a lead like we did against the Packers. If the game is close, we won't be able to do enough on Defense against Luck, Hilton, Montcrief, and Gore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar