Nick Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, May 1, 2012.

1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I want to bring him in and see where he is at. By that I mean a physical. If he measures up, I would offer 1.25 million. I think that we need an upgrade at SS. Honestly, I don't think that we have a true SS in the staring line up.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

McCarthy made it pretty clear he didn't feel it would be safe for Collins to play... (probably) ever again.

If you sign him, it has to be for a vet minimum deal. $1.25M is way too much.

I brought his name up at one point, but I find it highly unlikely he's ready to play again.
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Collins plays FS and Mike McCarthy has already said he wouldn't let him play even if he was McCarthy's own son. Collins is finished which kinda sucks because he was one of the few Packers I actually liked.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

$1.25 million. Just a question, why that number?
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I was thinking 850K with a 250k signing bonus and 250k worth incentives. Just a thought. Would I be over paying?
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I don't know if you'd be overpaying, I just try to understand why people use the numbers they use. Most of the time they just come out of thin air.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Collins, oh how I despise that name.
    • High Five High Five x 1